Cute Summer Pregnancy Announcement Ideas



Looking for a creative way to tell your family and friends the exciting news? 

                       



With out first pregnancy, we told our family the exciting news at a family BBQ. My mom has a fire-pit in her back yard - so of course we always roast marshmallows. When everyone was gathered around the fire, we passed these individual s'more kits around. The tag says, "We're about to add s'more love to our family."



             


If you want to make your own, you can get similar items here: 


Gift tags: 






Gift baggies: 





We used a hole punch and punched two holes in the top of each bag, then tied the bag closed with the twine and looped the gift tag through before tying a bow. 

My family loved their individual s'more kits, and said that they were to cute to eat. Haha



With my second pregnancy I really wanted a cute way to tell my co-workers that I was expecting, and nothing helps make the workday go by faster than when someone brings a yummy treat to share. Since it's the summer, I wanted to make them one of my favorite summertime treats: Angel Food Cake. 

So I came up with a cheesy little poem that says,
"Strawberries are Red. 
Huckleberries are Blue. 
Someone is expecting a little Angel. 
In a couple months, it won't be hard to tell who.
Baby Groberg Due Novemember 2017"

I then had some angel food cake, with strawberries, blueberries, and whip-cream for my coworkers to enjoy.  




Everyone loved it!



***



What are some cute pregnancy announcements you've seen?

No comments