Lucky List 6


These posts are titled, "Lucky List." They're just small moments throughout the week that made me happy - moments that I feel lucky to have experienced.


These Valentines day banners:  I know it's cheesy, but I like Valentines Day. Life is just better when you're in love. These banners are some of the only decorations we put up for the holiday though. I think they're the perfect amount of "lovey dovey" without going overboard.





Bare minerals makeup: I know this is old news for everyone else, but I just started using bareMinerals Foundation this week and I'm loving it. My skin is already softer and I feel like those little tiny laugh lines around my eyes aren't as noticeable. I got a really good deal on the makeup when I went thrift shopping a few weeks ago, and I hope I'll get lucky enough to find them again.

Game Night: We had a game night at our house the weekend before the Superbowl. My sister and brother-in-law brought Cards Against Humanity. We literally played for four hours straight. Four hours!  It's one of the funniest games I've ever played. We laughed until our faces hurt.

Below is a review from someone on Amazon that perfectly describes the experience:



Girls Night Out: I met up with some of my favorite ladies last week. I always leave with a smile and a light heart. I feel so blessed to call them my friends.

Our Bed: aka My favorite place in the house. We got new bedding for Christmas (that we just washed and put on this week) including: a duvet and duvet cover, new sheets, and a new quilt. I've never had a duvet before but I'm really loving it so far. Just writing this right now makes me want to go get under the covers.




***

   What's made you happy this week? Sometimes it's the simple things that mean the most. 


1 comment