Choosing Clarity - Book Review

Last January I set a New Year's resolution to read five different books - all from a different genre.
I decided to read: an award winner, a mystery, a classic, a book for "young readers", and a self-help book.  (If you're curious to know which books I chose to fulfill each category click here)

Today I'm so excited to talk about the last book from my list - the self help book - Choosing Clarity.

                                              


The author, Kimberly Giles wrote an article for our local newspaper  a few years ago titled "Are you fighting for success in life or drifting?" Her article spoke to my heart, and I knew her message was something that I needed to learn more about.

Which was why I was very excited to read through her book. This book is easy to read, but it took me a while to get through it all. The chapters aren't long and the words are simple, but the message is deep. I found myself rereading paragraphs and even whole chapters, just trying to let the messages sink in.

The blurb from Goodreads says,
"Has Fear Become Your Comfort Zone? Fear will rob you of peace, joy, and motivation. It will damage your relationships. It is the root cause of most problems you face. Can you even imagine a life without fear, stress and worry? Author and popular life coach Kimberly Giles has created a simple system used by thousands of people around the world to beat fear and live with clarity, confidence and power. When you read Choosing Clarity, you'll discover Kimberly's revolutionary process to eliminate your fear of failure and loss, reprogram your subconscious mind and stop living on auto-pilot, feel better about yourself and your life, learn new ways to deal with people and problem, and write personal policies that create success."


One of my favorite quotes from the book is:
“Your life will always be the perfect classroom journey for you and every experience that shows up in your journey is here to serve you. There is meaning and purpose behind everything that happens. There are no accidents which means your suffering through difficulties is never for nothing."

It's definitely a book you'll want to read more than once!

***

What's been your favorite self-help book that you've read? I'd love to know.







No comments