El Habanero Mexican Restaurant

Its has been awhile sense I've done a restaurant review.
I only spotlight local restaurants and diners. It's always a special occasion when we get to eat out and it's seems to make the experience even more special when you know the food you're enjoying can't be duplicated anywhere else. 
This review is on one of our local favorites:

If you like Mexican food, then you gotta eat at the El Habanero.

Don't judge a book by it's cover - or a restaurant by it's size. 
Even though this place is small, they serve up 
large portions full of amazing flavor.  












          
I love how they've decorated the place with 
bright colors and tons of flowers.
We love eating on their patio when the weather is nice









This charming little place is located in Magna. 










Do you have a favorite Mexican restaurant? 
I'd love to hear about it! Especially if you're in Utah.

Ps. Be sure to check out my blog label "Only Here - Utah Food" 
for more of my favorite local places. 



No comments