How I Live my Big Dreams in Little Ways + a Link-Up

Do you have a big dream in life?

Something that seems like it will 
almost always be out of reach?

Maybe it's something that your mind tells you
 will probably never happen, but your heart is 
in love with this idea so you daydream about it anyways?

Well don't spend your whole life wishing and dreaming! 

Starting today - make an effort to live those big 
dreams in small ways.




I have a big dream of being a paid writer/published author. 
So in order to live this dream in a small way, 
I started this blog and I occasionally
 submit articles to our local paper. 
Am I getting paid to write? Not really - but I still love it!

I also set a new writing goal for myself for the month of July. 
I want to write 500 words a day for 30 days 
to develop the first draft of a novel. 

Is this first draft going to be perfect? 
Absolutely not.  

But its a small step on my writing journey, 
and I'm excited about it  


Another dream of mine is to have my own garden 
and a small homesteading farm. 
At this point in my life, I don't have the ability 
to make this dream a reality.

So, to live this dream in a small way, planted
 one fruit and one vegetable plant this spring. 

Am I anywhere close to having my own homestead? No. 

But seeing those plants grow and develop 
still brings me a small piece of happiness each day.  

And that's what this idea is all about. 

It's about the daily pieces of happiness and the excitement 
that comes from not only setting goals, but reaching them. 


So, don't put off those dreams 
that seem impossible! 

I want to encourage you 
to start living those big dreams in small ways. Not only does each small step carry you closer to realizing your ultimate goal, but it will bring more happiness into your life. 

***



Do you have a big dream that you live in a small way? 

I would love to hear about it! 

If you feel inspired to write your own blog
post about this, please feel free to use the link-up below! 







1 comment

  1. This is such a great post! And so is your 25 acts of kindness post I just read. You are awesome and I'm loving reading what you write--definitely keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete