Lucky List 4


Lucky List 4
Things that have made me happy this week: 


*Seeing our friends baby blessed in church.

*Watching the sunrise through the heavy fog.

*Getting my books for school. 

*Having J.R.'s siblings and their significant others 
over for a New Years party.

*Setting our New Year's Resolutions.

*And finishing one goal already! 
I made a goal to get all of our paperwork organized, 
and it's finally done! 

I used to have all of our paper in one of
 those accordion type folders, but it was really full 
so every time I opened it, all the papers threatened to fall out. 

Because it was so annoying, I stopped filing 
away our important papers, so instead they just 
piled up on the kitchen counter. . .*sigh*

Well not anymore!!   




I got everything organized into what I call 
my "big girl" filing system. 
(To me, it's a weird adult feeling to be excited about filing paper.)
Ha.

But it's a relief to have it done - I should have done it months ago!



Speaking of being an adult, 
this is going to make me seem like a junior high girl,
 but I decided which movie couple J.R. and I look most alike:   





The Shooter

Haha. It's a stretch, but I think these two are it. 
(Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this.)



Other things that made me happy this week:


*This photo: 


source unknown
  (Isn't it just the cutest?) 



And last but not least...


*This video: 
People are awesome 2014


If you cant view the video click here for the link.


....

What made you happy this week?
I would love to know!






3 comments

  1. i love your blog, it's so happy! and what a cool idea - a lucky list. i might need to snag this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ninja turtle picture is so cute!
    I've been thinking about how to get myself into a filing system recently. It's good to see I'm not the only one really excited about the idea!

    ReplyDelete