Life Lately


Sorry I haven't posted for a few weeks. 
Life got really busy there for a little bit, but I'm done with finals for this semester, so I plan on posting more consistently. 



(and please excuse my blurry phone pic)



I've been reading Emily's blog over at emmyjake.com and every week she has been posting a "Happy List". Which is a list of things she is grateful for or things that bring her joy. They are usually small everyday moments or simple pleasures, but I've really enjoyed reading them. And she has inspired me to make my own happy lists.  

I think that it's important to take notice of all the good things that happen each day, because I know if I'm not mindful of them then it can be easy to take those special moments for granted.  

So get ready for my first "Happy List" next week!  

(And make sure to check out Emily's most recent Happy List here)


Do you keep a list of things you're grateful for 
or things that make you happy? 
I'd love to know. 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments