Happy List 2



Merry Christmas Eve! 
Here's a list of moments that made me happy this past week:

*Spending time with one of my oldest and sweetest friends.
We've been friends sense 4th grade, and she brought with her a "magazine" that we had created back in the good ol' days. 
It was hilarious! - I love her for hanging onto it all of these years. 

*Going to Ikea and day-dreaming about all their pretty things. 

*Hearing the song "Raise 'Em Up" by Keith Urban and Eric Church while driving to work one morning. 

*The missionaries stopped by unexpectedly and 
we sat in our living room and cut out snowflakes 
while they shared a message with us about Christmas.
I think they all turned out really well. 




*Catching up with some of my co-workers-turned-friends
 from working at the credit union. 
It's always so much fun being with them.    


*Trying a Chick-Fil-A Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake 
for the first time (aka Christmas in a cup.)  


*This text message from J.R. : 




*Listening to old records on a record player 
for the first time in my life. 

*Staying up way to late and wrapping all our Christmas gifts.

*Sipping hot chocolate topped with whip cream and listening to J.R. sing along to Christmas songs.  


And last but-not-least,


*This Christmas video, that may have made me teary eyed:
(If you can't view the video on my blog, click here for the link) 





...


What made you happy this week?
I would love to know. 


3 comments

  1. Those are the prettiest snowflakes I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your snowflakes are so nice. My are always square and boxy and lame!

    ReplyDelete