October Outfit

Even though I'm not ready for summer to be over, 
I am enjoying the cooler days of fall. 

Plus - fall clothes are my favorite, 
so I decided that this would be the 
perfect time to do my first fashion blog post.   




Our friends invited us to a party for the 
season premier of AMC's The Walking Dead,
and there was a contest so see who could wear 
the best Walking Dead T-shirt. 




I wanted a T-shirt that didn't draw a lot of attention so that I could still wear it on other weekends - and I didn't want anything with blood splattered all over it. 





So when I saw this shirt about my favorite character,
 I knew that it was the perfect one for me. 




(The detail on the back is my favorite part)





I laugh a little bit every time I look at this shirt,
 because the last time I wore a
 shirt about a T.V. character I was five years old. 
(It was a Power Ranger t-shirt that I wore all the time.)

So I guess I still haven't grown up completely -
 but that's alright with me.


As I mentioned before in a previous post about fashion 
I'm still developing my own style, and I'm hoping that this blog will help me to keep moving forward in this area of my life.  

Thanks for reading!


P.S. if you want one of these shirts for yourself then click below.




Other Outfit Details:

Jeans - Buy similar here

No comments