My Polyvore Samples



I'm a jeans and a T-shirt kinda girl - and I always have been.
But as I've been looking for more creative outlets,
my interest in clothes and fashion is increasing.
After all, clothes are just a different way 
of expressing our creative selves.
The only problem is, that right now in my life, I have a limited budget for buying clothes.
But I'm try to look at this in a positive light.
So I view it as challenge to try and find pieces that are affordable,
but still represent the look I'm going for.
I thrift, go to second hand stores, and look for bargains and sales.
In no-way-shape-or-form would I call myself a fanshionista, 
because I'm still very much in the begin stages of developing my personal style.

 The website Polyvore has allowed me to do some online window shopping.
 It's a place were I can play around with different designs and ideas.
(And pretend that I have unlimited amounts of money)

Here are a few of the "sets" that I've created:



















































If you would like to view more of my sets 
there is a link on the sidebar of the blog to my Polyvore Profile. 
Or you can find my sets on my "Clothes" Pintrest Board.








In the future I'd like to do to some "outfit" posts here on the blog
to showcase some of the great pieces that I've scored at
really discounted prices.

For me, fashion is still a journey of self discovery,
where it is sometimes difficult to leave my comfort zone-
 and I'm sure that it will always be that way to an extent.
But i'd love to share some of that journey with you.



Thanks for reading!









1 comment

  1. Polyvore is AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete